Making your own gift baskets for the holidays can be an affordable way to give a nice gift. The good think about making your own gift baskets is that you can create it as big/small, affordable/extravagant as you want. You can create any theme depending on your recipient’s interest. Here are some themes to get the gears turning for your holiday gift giving.
1. Car lovers Gift Basket theme: Grab a bucket and fill it with things like windshield washer fluid, soft buffing clothes, armor all, travel mugs, whatever you think your recipient would like. I even wrote a guest post for more specific car enthusiast gift baskets.
2. Tech lovers gift basket. I know you’re probably thinking…”but tech is expensive” but get a simple desk organizer basket and fill it with things like screen cleaner, ear buds, chargers, gift cards for app stores, etc.
3. Craft Basket/Hobby Basket. All ages love craft baskets. For kids you can fill it with things like crayons, kid safe glue, pipe cleaners, drawing paper, kids safe scissors, etc. For adults, if you know what they’re into it’s easy. Someone who crochets might like some yarn, patterns, or crochet needles for instance.
4. Beauty lovers gift basket: Fill it with thinks like cotton balls, nail polish remover, nail polish, make up remover, lotion, tweezers, etc.
5. For the Traveler: Gas station gift cards, travel mug, travel gear like travel pillows or refillable containers, or a travel magazine
6. Book Lovers Gift basket: books (if you know what they like) book marks, gift card to a book store or amazon gift card if they have an Kindle, book lights, etc.
7. Foodie Gift Basket: This could really go a lot of ways depending on what they like and allergies. You could do a breakfast theme with granola bars, single serve oatmeals, breakfast bowl, coffee mug etc. You could do a chocolate lovers baskets with …chocolate of course, cocoa, cookies, etc I could really go on and on here.
8. Coffee lovers gift basket: mug, powdered creamer, flavored coffee syrups, a bag/can of coffee, gift card to starbucks, etc.
Ok there’s a few ideas to run with. Leave your ideas below!